There, you can:
* Find lots of friendly people to talk to, who understand the kinds of challenges you might be facing and can offer support
* If you’re a writer, or even if you’re just dabbling in it to get out those difficult emotions, share your scribblings for friendly feedback and discussion
* Create your own profile and share photographs and videos, just like you would on Facebook – but in a safe environment with only people who understand where you’re coming from
* Write blogs and receive support when you’re going through something tough
* Some of us have even had meet-ups with friends we’ve made on the network
If you read Check Mates, a lot of the stories contained in that book were a product of our forum. We couldn’t have published the collection without the helpful comments of our friends on that site.
So come along and join us! We recommend visiting the discussion board, clicking the ‘Meet and Greet’ tab and posting an introduction so everyone can get to know you.